Friday, September 15, 2017

Who Am I?

Hello! My name is Maddie Blaylock. I am currently a student at Brigham Young University-Idaho. I am in my 6th semester and majoring in Child Development. I am from a small farm town near Boise, Idaho called Parma, Idaho. My town doesn't even have a stoplight, so it's nice and cozy! I have lived there my whole entire life, until I served my mission in Thailand. I served in the Thailand Bangkok mission and ate rice and yummy Thai food for 18 glorious months. I am the baby of my family being the youngest of 5 kids. I am the only one not married and without kids which makes me the best Aunt and designated babysitter! I made this blog to share my insights and things learned about family relations. I hope you enjoy and don't ever hesitate to leave comments and contribute to my learning!!

No comments:

Post a Comment